Flora Fiesta - Delicate Garden, Join the Insta Hop!

 Hello Everyone!

Altenew Craft Your life kit - Delicate Garden, Altenew Tahitian terrace dual tip pens,quillish

I am part of a virtual garden party - the ‘Flora Fiesta’ Instagram hop hosted by @addi.mahajan🌼🌿 In this hop, we are showcasing projects created with two stunning sets- CYL Delicate Garden and BAG Blooming Delight from Altenew 🌺🍃
To celebrate this, Altenew is giving away $15 Gift vouchers to FIVE winners! 
Check out the Instagram Post for details.
For my card I have used the gorgeous florals from  Craft Your Life Project kit - Delicate Garden . Most of the times with Stencils available to us in these kits, I forget that I could color them too. So this time with the prize my son won at Colorpalooza by Altenew - Tahitian Terrace Brush Tip pens - I chose to color them!

Altenew Craft Your life kit - Delicate Garden, Altenew Tahitian terrace dual tip pens,quillish

On a Burgundy color cardstock, I added the same small floral cluster with versamark and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder. I heat embossed the sentiment with Gold embossing powder. And while arranging my florals , I didn't ,imd cutting out the floral cluster to get small sections of clusters that helped me achieve a more balanced look.

Altenew Craft Your life kit - Delicate Garden, Altenew Tahitian terrace dual tip pens,quillish

Hope you will join the hop - on Instagram

Thank you for stopping by!



Comments

  1. WOW - what a gorgeous card Ishani, and your colouring is amazing!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish