TO - Magical Friendship

Hi friends,

We have a new Challenge up at Time Out challenges and we challenge you to be Magical.

                                       

Our wonderful sponsor is Picket Fence StudiosThey're generously offering a $25 gift card for our Challenge winner as chosen by the Design Team. 

For my card today, I used a retired stamp by MFT Fairy happy stamp set. I knew about this sentiment in the set that is perfect for a friend, who is going to move out, next month. We are not old friends and somewhere in my mind, I feel I don't have energy to make new friends. But with her 'it's magical'. It is an effortless friendship. I don't know how to explain - but I am sure you also have someone in your life, for whom you don't have to keep proving your friendship!

I colored two fairies, but chose to use just one for the aesthetics of my card :D I added some clouds and rolling hills with stencils and stamped the flowers from the same set. Are they not the prettiest of flowers, so dainty!

And don't miss - the glittery wings and the magical wand :)

We have, the very talented  Carol McFarland of Saw it. Had to Make it. as our Guest Designer for this challenge. Hop on to her blog to see her beautiful take on this challenge.

And join us with your Magical creations :)


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting.

Joining in at  Card Cue at MFT 

S

Comments

  1. Brilliant Ishani, and an even more brilliant aperture example in the video (and using both fairies)! I am in total awe of your talent and ideas and am now thinking how I can use a stamp plus matching die set to make an aperture card - such a simple but brilliant idea! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and sweet, Ishani! I love the scene you created and the stamps are so very cute. You'll friend will cherish this for sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between the cute-as-can-be fairy and the colorful, fun flowers, I just love this card! Wouldn't it be a magical moment to see her flitting about in the garden? Great card for the theme for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Ishani. Great take on our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling card, Ishani! I love that sweet fairy which you colored beautifully and those flowers are wonderful! A friend like that is a treasure, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super sweet little scene Ishani! I love the cute little fairy fluttering among the beautiful flowers! The lovely sentiment is perfect! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fairy is adorable floating over the magical garden, Ishani. This is such a sweet card and a great memory for your soon to be moving friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet design pairing the florals and the darling fairy, your special friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Ishani, Love the sentiment, it matches with my card too.. Love the subtle background you have created. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ishani, I love these soft colors and adorable image! Great, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish