Hibiscus Garden - Altenew

Hello sweet friends,


I didn't want to miss this month's pretty color inspiration at Altenew Inspiration Challenge and squeezed time out and courage to sit in my non ac craft room with this horrible humidity but atleast temperatures down from more than 45degrees celsius.
Inspiration Challenge 2024 06 Option 1


I used a very old die set that I had shipped to a friend in US, during Covid times and finally she came to India and brought this beautiful set Hibiscus Garden 3D die set that I thought would be perfect for the inspiration challenge.


I hope you like the card :)

 

Comments

  1. Ishani those temperatures are crazy... coupled with humidity it must be crippling. I love this card - your background is fabulous, as are the gorgeous hibiscus
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish