We are LIVE at Crafty Meraki You Tube channel !

Hello everyone,

If you have seen my previous posts and follow me on my Socials, you know that I am teaching at Crafty Meraki Card maker Connect - Live retreat with the gorgeous Kit than is available at Crafty Meraki store (3 times already sold out).

I am teaching - second in the Morning session ( after 1st hour of live session) - Check out the Live Replay Here!

Get the Amazing Kit with more than 20 card ideas being taught at Retreat with the Kit. (With classes from Instructors like Laura Bassen, Jessica Frost Ballas and Me (wink)





I ma going to give you ideas for making Feminine and Masculine cards. These are the cards that we are making with the kit 



We will be learning Partial Inlay Techniques in the class and use your supplies more creatively.





ALSO, join me for a Bonus idea to use the Beautiful EAP - Effortless Artistry Paper included in the kit - to use them for some adorable tags and also use your stash of Saved cardstocks.




If you have missed it, check out the Replay of the Live Retreat - Here

Thank you for stopping by :)

Happy Crafting
 

Comments