CIC - 600th Challenge celebrations and many prizes πŸŽ‰

Hi everyone,

I am so honoured to be part of the celebrations of Cupcake Inspiration Challenge's 600 th challenge, which has been inspiring us to make cards since 15 yrs, with the delicious cupcakes. I am so lucky to be called a Sweetie 😍 (the designers are refered to as Design Sweetie).

Critter Birthday card, Wonky cardstock card, Pattern paper and critters card,CIC,Craftyscrappers,Birthday card,card for kids,Crafty Meraki,critter card,pattern paper,Quillish,

This is a huge PartyπŸŽ‰where we want you to join us with 'Happy Birthday Projects'. Check out the Cup cake Inspirations blog to see the amazing line up of more than 15 Prizes πŸ’ from generous sponsors. You can link upto 4 projects.


For my card for the 600th challenge, I wanted to thank Craftyscrappers, an Indian brand. An Indian myself, I am so proud of them and am very thankful that when I approached them around 2018 for sponsoring our sweet challenge, they accepted so gracefully and have always been so supportive of our lovley challenge, making special digital stamps for Cupcake Inspirations. Even for this special occassion, they have designed a beautiful digital stamp.

                                

For my card I have used their Peek-a- Boo stamp set (I have used this stamp, quite often- you can have a look at all my cards with this set HERE). The pattern paper I have used is by Crafty Meraki - Celebrate good times.Critter Birthday card, Wonky cardstock card, Pattern paper and critters card,CIC,Craftyscrappers,Birthday card,card for kids,Crafty Meraki,critter card,pattern paper,Quillish,

Because the paper was so so colorful, but totally screaming Birthday party, I just stamped my critters in a way that the panel matches the orientation of the gifts and also, I decided to just used some grey maerkers to give the critters shadow and not color them completely.

Critter Birthday card, Wonky cardstock card, Pattern paper and critters card,CIC,Craftyscrappers,Birthday card,card for kids,Crafty Meraki,critter card,pattern paper,Quillish,

Some rosy cheeks and enamel dots to finish it off!!
I hope you like the card and also will join us at the Cupcake 600th Challenge Party 🎊

Also I have a new video on my You tube channel and I would appreciate you checking it out!

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Crafting :)




 

Comments

  1. Such a cute and adorbale card Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Ishani, this is a fabulous card - love how you have angled the feature panel and minimised the colouring - that gives such a dynamic look to the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, and so happy you are with us for this fun Celebrations, awesome card friend, have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your design on this fun card! Loving all the inspiration from the Cupcakes! Happy Birthday! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish