CIC 600th challenge - Floral Birthday card

Hello everyone,

I am here with a reminder to invite you to be a part of the celebrations of Cupcake Inspiration Challenge's 600 th challenge, which has been inspiring us to make cards since 15 yrs, with the delicious cupcakes. I am so lucky to be called a Sweetie 😍 (the designers are referred to as Design Sweetie).




For my card, I have used the supplies by one of the sponsors of our 600th challenge, Altenew. The background is made using two colors of cardstock with 3 D embossing with Intricate tiles 3D embossing folder. The flowers are from a set now probably retired - Forever in love stamp set. I colored the flowers with the mix of Tahitian terrace garden Dual tip pens and Zig color pens.


The additional leaves are from Pond flowers die set and colored with green ink and die cut from rose gold cardstock.

I hope you like the card and also will join us at the Cupcake 600th Challenge Party 🎊

Also I have a new video on my You tube channel and I would appreciate you checking it out!

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Crafting :)

Joining in at

Inspiration Challenge 2024 08 Option 2






Comments