TO- Lemon Zest love

Hello my dear friends,

We have a fantastic challenge for you at Time Out Challenges and this time it's Photo Inspiration challenge.
Our wonderful sponsor is Graciellie design. They are generously offering a $25 store credit to our challenge winner as chosen by the Design Team.

For my card I am using the gorgeous dies -by Spellbinders- Lemon zest etched dies.




We have Stef Perry of Perry Papercrafts, as Guest Designer, be sure to check out her gorgeous card!
and hope you will join us :)

Comments

  1. Those diecuts made a wonderful card Ishani! The blue background really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Ishani! I love the bold fruit and dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps: the last comment was from Jenny:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delightful card Ishani! I have those lemon dies but haven't played with them yet. I'm inspired now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lemons, Ishani. They really pop off that teal background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Ishani! I love these wonderful lemons and your gorgeous design and colours. I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful bold colour choice to accompany your lemons Ishani! Just love it! Hugs Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish