Colorpalooza - My son's submission of 4 colorings

Hello everyone,

I am here to share the colorings done by my son, Ishir, age 9 for the Altenew's Colorplaooza 2024.


I am sure many of you will agree that it is difficult to keep kids off gadgets now - a- days! So for our little vacation to the South Indian State of Kerala, I got the colorpalooza, drawings printed. I also let him use my polychromos for the vacation time and he was thrilled that he was big enough for them.


Here's his unfinished coloring from our hotel room, overlooking the tea estates of Munnar.


It is totally my mistake that I didnot take pictures and write a post till the last day. But thank God, I realised today was 19th and the last day.

He did all the 4 colorings. The first one took the longest as he made those sweet bricks and lovely roofs. 

For this coloring, he mixed pencil colors to get a different brown for the envelope.

For this coloring - he didn't color the nails, because it is his hands :D not mine!!

For this coloring - he had got a new set of pencil colors, the kids kinds and he was unhappy with lack of greens in the set but said, I will continue with my set and not use your Polychromos.

I am very happy with his commitment to color, finish and the sense of pride after every coloring.
And what a great - gadget free time too!

 Joining in at

Blog Post Featured Image 1

Comments