Guest at Color Hues - Pink and Blue

Hello dear friends,

I am so delighted and honoured to be a Guest at Color Hues Challenge - where we want you to use Hues of Blue and Pink.

Pink is my favourite color and I was very happy to have these colors to use. Lately I have been making Frames with the cool Crafty Meraki Fancy Frames dies and I thought I should use it for this project as well.

For the background I did a Spray of Salty Oceans Distress oxide spray and created Bokeh like background with a Polka stencil. The pretty flowers are Spellbinder's Anemones Etched dies by Yana Smakula. For the flowers also I did a spray of Picked Raspberry distress spray and after die cutting added a layer of dark pink ink in the inner corners. The outer layer is done with Silver Mirror cardstock.


The frames are very easy to put together - You can have a look at a You Tube tutorial made by me for Crafty Meraki - here

Hope you will join us with your Pink & Blue creations at Color Hues Challenge.


Comments

  1. Ishani, it's wonderful to have you as our guest designer, and you have made my colors shine! Your background with the bokeh effect is amazing! How I love the gorgeous flowers and the silver card stock. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is definitely frame worthy Ishani! I love your bokeh background and how your lovely, lovely pink and silver flowers POP against that beautiful background! Thanks so much for making the challenge colors shine and inspiring our players here at Color Hues Ishani!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know already, your project is absolutely stunning. Trimming those gorgeous florals in silver really makes a statement. We are so happy to have you guesting with us and thanks for going above and beyond with this beauty! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishani your project is simply beautiful! What a treat you have made with a frame, love the background and the gold accents! Thank you so much for guesting with us this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your combination of silver with the pink and blue Ishani, so pretty and you framed it too! So pleased to have you as our GD this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your florals are so gorgeous, and the framing is amazing! It's wonderful to have your guesting with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish