Happy new home


Hello there, 

I have CASEd my own card but with a cool technique I have come across,  many a times on Instagram. I planned the card around the ongoing challenge at Just us girls - where the challenge is houses and Inspirational-Pop it up. I just have one stamp with houses and it has a coordinating die. I have been wanting to do the die cutting of the front panel and pop my image up on foam dots. And this stamp and cut by Hero arts is perfect for this technique. Please do let me know what's this technique called, I can't remember. 

Hero Arts- Stamp and cut houses stamp, clean and simple card, cas cards, Copic markers, Congratulations, Quillish,

I coloured the stamped image and the tree with Copic markers and die cut the front panel and popped the image on the inside on foam dots. It's such a cool and playful card. I love it.

Hero Arts- Stamp and cut houses stamp, clean and simple card, cas cards, Copic markers, Congratulations, Quillish, cards by Ishani

I hope you like it too!

Joining in at




Comments

  1. Oh what a fabulous card Ishani - that is stunning!! As you can see I am back, thanks to my son in law!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful !! I have seen this technique but I don't know it's name .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply brilliant result here Ishani. Love those colourful houses and your softly coloured lawn to ground them. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring on your houses, Ishani. Having them pop through the front of the card was such a great idea to add more interest. I need to try this technique too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. Love this design, so creative. So pretty how it pops through like this and I love how you layered the tree on top-very unique idea and a great design touch. Love the pretty colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours and the dimension really adds something special to the lovely scene. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish