Messy coffee drinkers' CAS card. LOL!

Hello again!

A coffee with a friend.. leaves lovely memories.. who cares for the coffee stains on the table cloth? You know I love clean and simple.. but I love mess too, especially if it's with someone I love ;)

TCW - Coffee splotches, Your Next Stamp - Happiness is you , CAS card, Quillish, Coffee/Tea, cards by Ishani

The stencil is a TCW stencil - Coffee splotch and the sentiment is from a stamp set called Happiness is you from Your Next stamp. Same as the one I made this card with. I hope you like it.

Joining in at



Comments

  1. I am literally ALL about the mess! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look and need to learn how to accomplish it on a card. That's a goal for me to try by the next coffee hop. TFS!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coffee rings and splatters on your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful card Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design with the coffee rings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful one layer beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one layer beauty, simply so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..i can smell.coffee .. delicious card Ishaani !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - Ishani this is amazing - love how you have made a coffee card without a cup of coffee on it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! Love your messy "clean" and simple...lol! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish