Uniko style CAS floral card


Hello everyone,

This is a card I made to wish Bev a very Happy Birthday. It's late but I really didn't have good internet connection to open blogger and post it. This time two years back, I won my first stamp from Uniko at To Bee or not to be blog hop hosted by Milka Gubo and since then I am thankful to my stars that I have won few Uniko Goodies. Bev is so sweet and has always been so patient with my change in addresses etc. So I thought I must make a card with my Uniko goodies and send her a card. But we shifted from West India to North India and when I packed all our stuff, I don't know where did I keep it :( 

Uniko Ltd, floral card, Birthday card, Card for her, stenciling, Quillish, Uniko style flowers clear stamp, nature's treasures II stencil

When planning this card I used the same stamps and stencil, I had made a card with earlier (this) and Bev had loved it. So I thought why not make a card for her with similar products.Using the gorgeous Uniko style flowers and my favorite stencil ever Natures treasures II for this card. I think these leaves pair up beautifully with these beautiful flowers, what do you think?

Happy Birthday Bev, you are amazingly talented andone the kindest soul with a big heart. 
Thank you for all the joy you and team Uniko delivers to all us cardmakers.

Joining in at







































Seize the birthday - without the topping

Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. One very beautiful card Ishani! I know Bev will adore it and so do I. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday and Uniko, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too. Also pleased to see it in Bev's birthday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet heart Ishani !! Bev will totally love your card its very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Ishani and I'm sure Bev will love it! I hope your move is going well. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and happy CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely floral and vibrant card for Bev.

    Hugs, Sarn
    Stamping For Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful floral card design Ishani! I love the colors you've chosen for your flowers :) Thank you so much for joining us at AAA Birthday! Looking forward to seeing your creations in our future galleries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super pretty Ishani, love your choice of colors, thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish