Guest Designer for YNS - Tri fold card with Ski fun - Video tutorial

Hello there,

I have my last card to share with you as a Guest designer for Your Next Stamp for this month. I hope you liked my cards because am going to come back as a guest soon. I am really grateful for this opportunity and thank the YNS team for this honour. If you are new here, don't forget to check out my previous post here and here and a video that I did for the Pizza love card here on my You tube channel
I don't like to be partial, but I adore all the chick stamps YNS has. Also because this card had got me Top pick at Your next stamp blog, so I had to use the winter version for my guest designing too :)
Video Tutorial, guest designing, Your Next Stamp, die cutting, Technique card, Quillish, Your next stamp Merry christams chickie, Your next stamp snowy mountain edge die set, Tri fold card, fun fold card

I have made a tri-fold with Mountain slopes as my two outer panels. I have a video tutorial on my You tube channel with the whole process of making this card.

I am using Merry Christmas chickie stamp set and stamped 4 chicks for my card and the cute cap, flying off for one of them.
Video Tutorial, guest designing, Your Next Stamp, die cutting, Technique card, Quillish, Your next stamp Merry christams chickie, Your next stamp snowy mountain edge die set, Tri fold card, fun fold card

I colored my Chicks with Copic markers and kept my snowy slopes, pristine white, except for the snow spray behind their skis.
Video Tutorial, guest designing, Your Next Stamp, die cutting, Technique card, Quillish, Your next stamp Merry christams chickie, Your next stamp snowy mountain edge die set, Tri fold card, fun fold card

For the mountains I am using Snowy mountain edge die set and Stiched hills dies for my slopes.
Video Tutorial, guest designing, Your Next Stamp, die cutting, Technique card, Quillish, Your next stamp Merry christams chickie, Your next stamp snowy mountain edge die set, Tri fold card, fun fold card

It was great fun to make this card and I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and enjoy watching it too. I also have a little video on my Instagram page with the Chickies in action.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. what a fabulous card Ishani - love how you have made your card and those chickies are so very sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish