Guest Designer - YNS - Spring Chick

Hello and welcome,

I am so happy and excited to be a Guest designer at Your Next Stamp, for the second time! And I am as thrilled as I was during my first time. Here are the cards that I made for them last time (Card 1, card 2 and card 3).

I have some cute projects to share with you this week and guess what? It's the week me and my son celebrate our birthdays. So, much more special! 

I have used Chickie love stamp set for this clean and simple card and I have a video in which I show the ink smooshing method I use for a controlled way of smooshing. Check out my video here.

or

I really enjoy making CAS cards and I discuss some of the ways I keep my cards Clean and simple in my video.

guest designing, Your Next Stamp, distress inks, water colouring, Zig clean colour brush pens, Technique card, quillish, Guest designer at YNS, YNS Chickie love stamp, CAS card, clean and simple card, spring card, kite card

The spring season is known for playing with kites, through out the world. We Indians are crazy people when it comes to kite flying, from January till end of April, kids enjoy the wind speed and get better at their kite flying skills! I don't know how to fly though :P

guest designing, Your Next Stamp, distress inks, water colouring, Zig clean colour brush pens, Technique card, quillish, Guest designer at YNS, YNS Chickie love stamp, CAS card, clean and simple card, spring card

I hope you like my card and would stop by at my you tube channel to watch me create this card.
Thank you for stopping by, please take care of yourself!
Happy crafting :)

Joining in at

CASology


Addicted to stamps


STAMPlorations


Happy little stampers


Cardz4galz - Use A Kite in Your Design

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card Ishani - loved your video, and thanks for your tip about keeping the design to one corner or edge when making a CAS card, and your reminder about 'controled' smooshing of the colour
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ishani , seeing your cards made for YNS it won't come as surprise to see you as their regular DT !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this soft smooshing Ishani and it works so well with the open kite and that adorable chickie! How interesting that in India you play with Kites this time of year...we learn a new thing every day! There is one spot in London where it is really popular and I am amazed at the skill of some people....anyway so fab to see you at CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is marvelous! I love the sky and clouds and the little chicky peeking in! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, colourful and so deliciously CAS, Ishani ... congratulations on your GD spot! Thanks so much for your visit and your sweet words following my final Time Out DT post ... so appreciated! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for getting HM at CASology-I just loved this card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative Ishani and I adore this card. Such a lovely combination of different elements and a very sweet little chickie! Thanks for playing at HLS CAS, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Adorable chickie! Thanks for joining at at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant card, love your sky swooshing, looks so natural. Thanks for joining us Cardz 4 Galz.Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS card Ishani. Sorry I am late commenting - but it looks like you have won our Spotlight Winner badge with this creation - please feel free to pop along and pick up your badge. Best wishes Lynda DT Cardz 4 Galz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like this clean, simple design. So sweet. Sorry for the late commenting, but thank you for playing along with Cardz 4 Galz, Deborah. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish