Pastel love for Mom - Paper Smooches

Hello everyone!
I hope you are being able to craft these days! I am so thankful my mom and dad came here before this lockdown began! To have her is such a blessing, not just for the help she extends for the chores and keeping my son occupied but also for my sanity!

This one is for her, for making my life easier, always!
paper smooches, CAS card, Mothersday, die cutting, Paper Smooches embroidery hoop die, Paper smooches Mom word dies, Clean and simple card, Mother's day card

I am on a mission of using all the NBUS for my cards! The word was so strange for me when I joined the blogland, I thought how can someone not use, if they bought something. Those were the days I owned 5 stamp sets, all from Indian brands and I didn't want my husband to ask me to stop wasting money on my hobby! My hobbies used to change with seasons :P

But here am I, 3 years later using my NBUS Mom word die by PS. I have used my Embroidery hoop die for this card earlier. The Pastel challenge was just the right inspiration for me to ink these lovelyy diecuts with some inks for a pretty card.
paper smooches, CAS card, Mothersday, die cutting, Paper Smooches embroidery hoop die, Paper smooches Mom word dies, Clean and simple card, Mother's day card

Clean and simple and Pastel - I love it, I hope my mom would too! 
Now I need to make a golf card for my dad.

Joining in at


Embroidery hoop - old
Mom die - new



Inspired by our floral blanket

Grab our badge:

Comments

  1. What an exquisite card Ishani - love your use of the embroidery hoop to frame for pretty word die cut, and the gorgeous flowers.
    Umm, yes, I have a stash of NBUS that I am trying to use and not buy more... not always successful at that ;)
    So glad you are still at this hobby as your work is an inspiration to me
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again - thank you for entering this gorgeous card in our current challenge at Word Art Wednesday Ishani
    Blessings
    Maxine
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done and a lovely CAS design. thanks for joining us at Allsorts Challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Ishani--I love the embroidery hoop, and yes, Mom's are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your deserving win, Ishani!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish