Floral fringe Slimline card - Newton's Nook designs

Hello everyone,

Since the time I made this card with this gorgeous floral stamp, I have had this idea to use the Newton's Nook's floral fringe stamp, which is square stamp and stretch my stamp for a slim line card! But the coloring took some time and I gave all my time to it.

Floral fringe Slimline card, Newton's Nook designs, floral card, Slimline cards, Copic markers, Birthday card, Quillish,

Floral Fringe Stamp Set ©2019 Newton's Nook Designs

If you know me, you know how happy 'stretching my stamps' make me :D So I selectively stamped the Floral fringe stamp so that I had whole flowers and cut around the frame. I stamped few separate flowers to fill in the gaps that I was getting while I arranged it in a rectangle. 
Floral fringe Slimline card, Newton's Nook designs, floral card, Slimline cards, Copic markers, Birthday card, Quillish,

I coloured with Copic markers and added Nuvo drops for embellishments. The sentiment is from another NND stamp set called - Loads of blooms.
Floral fringe Slimline card, Newton's Nook designs, floral card, Slimline cards, Copic markers, Birthday card, Quillish,
 I hope you like this card and if you did I am sure you will love this video where I stretch my stamps!


Joining in at
Inky paws challenge


Aud sentiments challenge

Seize the birthday


Water cooler challenges


Uniko studio

Comments

  1. what a fun idea! I'm so impatient when it comes to masking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Ishani - love your colourful flowers, and what a great way to 'stretch' your stamp!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ishani, I love how you stretched this stamp set! Fabulous idea and wonderfully colored! Always a pleasure to see your work at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is what I am talking about!! Great way to stretch- literally- your stamp!! Very clever!! So stealing your idea! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. This is so beautiful😍 looking like a frame to me...such a brilliant way of streching stamps✌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, your colouring looks amazing and I spent quite a while trying to see where you added the extra flowers to stretch the stamps to a rectangle lol! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love Newton's Nook images and your coloring and color choices are perfect. Love the drops. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Ishani, I love how the flowers pop off the page. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is outstanding Ishani! You have showcased this pretty stamp so well and I am so impressed with how you managed to make it one continuous border! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this beautiful framed floral card Ishani, so glad you joined us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an amazing job here Ishani !
    Love this card... Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish