TO - Love you Mom - Paper Smooches

Hello everyone,


Have you played at the ongoing challenge up at Time Out challenges , where we challenge you to be inspired by this photo?

Here is a closer look at the inspiration photo:


You can create a card inspired by the theme of the photo, the colors, the feeling that it invokes... whatever inspires you!

 Our sponsor for this challenge is Kitchen Sink Stamps!
They have such amazing and unique layered stamps. Do check out their online shop!
 

It was last year when I won a GC to a fantastic stamp company Paper Smooches, for this card.  It was just before my birthday and I came to know that the owner Kim and I shared birthdays and she gave a 49% off on her birthday (and mine). So I splurged and bought amazing PS goodies. Sadly, after a month she also announced that she will be closing the shop. Luckily I bought the stuff and then Corona happened and finally my goodies reached me in March this year. I love all her stuff! and can't wait to use them all.

I was inspired by the floral arrangement in the photo and am using PS's, Best buds stamp set for my card. I used my dear Zigs to color and added mom with pen on the banner.


With Mother's day around the corner, I didn't want to miss an opportunity to get my cards ready!


We have the very talented Claire, as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for the challenge and join us with your take!

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas to stretch your supplies
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here


I share more on my Instagram and 

also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani



 

Comments

  1. I too used to love Paper Smooches and have quite a few of their stamps. This is a joy. First off love the base colour card and the frame you used is perfect for your gorgeous floral arrangement. And super wow to the colouring...gets better with every card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I was also sad when PS closed down. I have quite a lot of their stamps. I also stopped by to wish you a happy birthday. Hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish