Elegance two ways - Crafty Meraki


Hello friends, 

Welcome to the last week of the amazing release Craft Meraki's 1st Anniversary! I am sure you have checked out the release on our various social media platforms but if you haven't check out the Merakiversary release - here, at the website.

Did you see my cards of the 1st week release ?? If not, then check all my posts here -

1st week featuring 

Crafty Meraki Rose garden layering stamp here

2nd week featuring 

 Oh baby stamp set here

 Dont Worry be Hoppy stamp set here

3rd week featuring

 
Today I have two cards for you with the gorgeous stamp set called,


I loved that these blooms were big, because that makes me try various techniques and so for the first card, I went an easy way of coloring!

ELEGANCE WITH ALCOHOL INKS

I heat embossed the stamp with gold embossing powder in a way that only one flower was on my white panel and alcohol ink paper. I used two inks, Ranger's Sunshine yellow and Pink Sherbet and blending solution for the flower and fussy cut it. I adhered my gold embossed panel on a red base and the fussy cut flower just at the place meant for it.


For when yu want a quick card or are lazy like me, this technique is a great way to get some color variation on such big blooms and shhhh, don't tell anyone, how easy it was!


ELEGANCE WITH WATERCOLORS

Well, to tell you the truth, I am not keen on watercoloring but the Design team here, does such amazing job, I was very inspired! So this time I did not take a short cut and patiently colored these beautiful blooms. I changed the orientation of the flowers and let them come from above.



For the sentiment I used the Happy from Happy birthday shadow word die used a little Picked raspberry Distress ink to sponge the word happy and kept the shadow white.


I hope you like these cards and will ink up this stamp and try various techniques with it too.

Also, check out Crafty Meraki FB Group - here and Crafty Meraki Instagram - here 
for inspiration by our talented designers, everyday!

Check out Crafty Meraki FB Group - here and Crafty Meraki Instagram - here 
where there will be giveaways on the stories as well.

I hope you liked my cards and will check out the new release at Crafty Meraki website.
 You can use the code ISHANI10 for 10% discount!

Also, I have some cool ideas for using your brayer on my You tube channel



Thank you for stopping by!

Joining in at





Seize the birthday

Comments

  1. Stunning cards Ishani, and I love your colouring
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations. I especially love the hot pink card! Thanks for playing along with Uniko. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are beautiful! Your watercolouring belies your hesitation, it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge, Addicted to Stamps and More, and Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers! Lovely water colouring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ishani, your card is stunning, I love the size of those flowers! You did a fabulous job with water coloring it! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... ! This two cards are stunning, Ishani ! This new stamp set is just gorgeous and you've showcased it so beautifully. What a wonderful design you've done with the alcohol inks. And your watercolour is also fabulous ! Love them both. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delightful duo of cards. Thanks for sharing and for joining in the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love everything you make 😉
    This is no exception! Thanks for joining us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish