TO - Lots of Love - Altenew

 Hello everyone,

Altenew Flowing foliage, Altenew mix and match frame dies, Altenew rose tea stamp set, leaf card, CAS leaves card, Autumn leaves card, Quillish, CAS card
We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be Inspired by words,


“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication “ by Leonardo Da Vinci. You can be inspired by any part of the quote.

We are thankful to our sponsors CAS-ual Fridays . The winner will receive a $25 gift voucher!



For my card I used Altenew's Flowing Foliage die, it is my recent favourite leaves die and there are , various style of leaves that can be used in various ways. Here are some other cards with this set.

I love CAS cards and this quote is a mantra for everything I do. I am CAS in dressing, decor, minus the dishes in my sink and clothes to be folded, everything is CAS :P
Altenew Flowing foliage, Altenew mix and match frame dies, Altenew rose tea stamp set, leaf card, CAS leaves card, Autumn leaves card, Quillish, CAS card
For this card I was inspired by the Inspiration at Altenew  and chose the watercolor markers in Ochre, Orang, Pink and Magenta and smooshed the pigments on a paper and die cut with one of the leaves from  Flowing Foliage die, twice.
Inspiration Challenge 2021 11 SQ Opt 1
Then I cut the twig so that I make them look like leaves of same branch. The sentiment is from my favourite Altenew stamp set Rose Tea, that I did a little surgery of to have Lots of love for stamping. I used the beautiful frame die from Altenew's Mix and match frame dies.
Altenew Flowing foliage, Altenew mix and match frame dies, Altenew rose tea stamp set, leaf card, CAS leaves card, Autumn leaves card, Quillish, CAS card

We have the very talented Helen Finlay as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for our challenge and join us with your take!

Here is an elegant card that I have a video of - 

I would love you to check my Instagram account, where I share more !

Joining in at

Inspiration Challenge 2021 11 SQ Opt 1

 

Comments

  1. Looks so delicate, but so sunny at the same time; think this is a beauty! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishani this is exquisite - so colourful but delicate and sophisticated (as required) Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ishani. Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish