AAA - Happy Rakshabandhan - CrafTangles

 Hello every one,


There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with One inch strip as our game and an optional twist of Colored cardbase.


As I planned this card, I noticed that this challenge would start on the Rakhi day. So I planned my card for this festival that you may have read about in my last post . I looove to use coloured cardbases, so more reason to bring all the colors that our Indian holidays are famous for :D I chose this dark red cardstock and on one inch strip I stamped a pretty border in green ink and sentiment from Craftangles stamp in red. Over the green border I added my Rakhi.
 

We consider our cousins, brothers too. Here are  few pics my cousin sent after tying the Rakhi I sent him. 

Our guest is the lady with the most elegant cards,the very talented - Janet (Swanlady) and she has a beautiful CAS card for us with the 2 quarters. Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

This will be the last card for this year for Rakshabandhan. The other cards that I made for Rakhi are  HERE, HERE and HERE.

I have some  memories of this festival and Rakhi card and craft ideas on my You tube channel,
if you'd like to watch!



Comments

  1. Great cards Ishani, I never heard of that festive day, but I hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful festive card and the Rakhi fits the one inch strip perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning use of the challenge Ishani - love that you used the red base with the whit and green accents. A wonderful bracelet too.'
    Stay safe
    Belssings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love all the cards for Rakhi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish