MFT - Camp Create 4 days in 1- CAS card

 Hello everyone!

Here is my Day 1 Card and here is Day 2 card.. and today I have a CAS card full of all left over days!

Today I have a Clean and simple card with 4 techniques in 1 card to join in at the Camp create -with  Emboss resist technique and using watercolors bonanza for resisting the white embossing on my beautiful butterfly and delightful diecutting to make a CAS background bonanza ! Using some retired and some latest supplies for this card.


I used the retired Beautiful butterfliesGrande greenery outline dienamics and sentiment from Birthday buds.


I hope you like it :) I will be sharing more cards.. I am having a lot of fun :)




Comments

  1. This is beautiful Ishani - love the vibrant blues on the butterfly, and the shades of green on the die cut leaves.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish