MFT Camp create - with Leaves

 Hello everyone,

Here's a cute card to submit for my Last day's assignment at Camp create - Delightful die cutting! 

I have two cards today, the first card uses Branch out

MFT branch out, CAS card, MFT tree leaves dies, quillish

I blended Distress inks for the leaves and did Inlay diecutting for a CAS card.

MFT branch out, CAS card, MFT tree leaves dies, quillish

I loved the autumn colors and thought of using Grand greenery outline dies too.

MFT Grand greenery outline dies, Leaves card, Autumn card, MFT camp create, Quillish
This time I took leaves to create a background bonanza with watercolors bonanza  and delightful diecutting - all 3 days in one. The leaves were colored individually with various autumn colors and inlad in the outline die cut leaves, for the background. The Congratulations is from MFT's Boss babe stamp set.

MFT Grand greenery outline dies, Leaves card, Autumn card, MFT camp create, Quillish

I hope you like my takes!
Joining in at :)

And I successfully completed all 5 days activities,
checkout my cards




and these two cards for Delightful die cutting and background bonanza

Toda



Comments